We built one just like this for ourselves not too long ago, and let me tell you, this baja will go places you won’t believe. Out on the trail, you will have the Jeep crowd amazed at what you will climb.
This build includes:
- Bedliner blue crackly paint. It wears amazing and resists “desert pinstriping,” but as a huge bonus, it actually makes the ride quitter! A perfect match for fiberglass bodied bajas!
- Full mechanical reliability build
- Pan repair
- Mild performance engine build
- Modified bus rack made to fit Beetle
- Made sure the heater was working great. This baja went to Colorado and had to be ready for some cold winters. See our Out of State Clients page if you have more questions.
Click the images below to enlarge.